Ambulance-Westtirol Leys OG - Welcome to our homepage!
Holiday in the most beautiful regions of Europe - in the heart of the Alps.
Enjoy the days off, have adventures or just relax; that’s the picture of an unspoilt and perfect holiday. Traffic and road accidents, sports accidents or an unforeseen illness are isolated occurrences but can never be ruled out.
But: What happens when it happens, and on top of that abroad?
The insured expects the best for his “protection” and the best possible care when he is abroad and, indeed, they are entitled to it. If there is an injury or an illness he wants to receive first class treatment and then to be taken home as quickly and in the best possible way.
Since the Ambulance-Westtirol was established more than 25 years ago it has been their clear objective to be the hallmark for patient transport. Qualities such as reliability, care and expertise as well as punctuality, helpfulness and friendliness are for me and my whole team not just buzzwords but they are our philosophy. Day in, day out, we seek to exceed our users’ expectations.
Our scope of duties covers the following areas:
- Transport of injured and/or sick people to their home country with suitable ambulances
- Provision of required medication
- Return of motor vehicles
- Delivery of urgently needed replacement parts for vehicles
- Monitoring of medical and business measures to be taken from the moment the emergency call was received untill the patient has arrived at his/her destination
- Professional patient services guaranteed
- Excellently trained staff
- 24-hour emergency telephone service
- Comprehensive medical care, depending on patient needs